Andrew Gn SS2017 Ready-To-WearSingaporean designer, Andrew Gn, hit the Parisian runway by his fabulous designs combined with incredible craftsmanship, with the inspiration of “Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses” (the fashion trend in Paris during a period of the French Révolution, 1795-1799), which styles are described as luxury, exaggerated, affected, self-indulgent.
- Youjia Jin brought childhood memories to her audiences through her FW 2017 Fashion Performance “Récréation”
- Time travel with Guo Pei to her medieval “Legend” couture SS2017 collection
- Hong Kong Based Fashion Designer Brand: INJURY RTW SS2017 in Paris
- Hong Kong Based Fashion Designer Brand: FFIXXED Studios RTW SS2017 in Paris
- Hong Kong Based Fashion Designer Brand: “id” on Paris Runway SS2017