Youjia Jin brought childhood memories to her audiences through her FW 2017 Fashion Performance “Récréation”Youjia Jin’s new FW2017 menswear collection was inspired by school uniforms. She believes that many of us had a love/hate relationship with our school uniforms, however, they also remind memories of the old school days. Youjia also wanted us to revisit some childhood feelings, including fear such as the fear of monsters under the bed, as well as joy, through the grow up journey into the world. Traditional elements, such as pleats, and luxurious and comfortable materials like wool and silk have been used.
Youjia Jin is a Chinese born London based fashion designer.
Photo © Suet-sum Lai, all rights reserved.
- Time travel with Guo Pei to her medieval “Legend” couture SS2017 collection
- Andrew Gn SS2017 Ready-To-Wear
- Hong Kong Based Fashion Designer Brand: INJURY RTW SS2017 in Paris
- Hong Kong Based Fashion Designer Brand: FFIXXED Studios RTW SS2017 in Paris
- Hong Kong Based Fashion Designer Brand: “id” on Paris Runway SS2017