- Two or more years of experience video editing in a commercial post-production or broadcast environment is required.
- Experience with deadline-oriented promotions, short form or long form broadcast work is critical.
- Should be creative and have the ability to multi-task as required.
- Project management skills are also necessary.
- Must have strong working knowledge of editing and graphics applications including: Apple Final Cut Studio and the Adobe Production suite.
- Must be familiar with any digital video and audio peripherals necessary for editing.
- Must know third party plug-ins, multiple formats (HD) and related test equipment for digital video and audio.
- Fluency in Mandarin or any other international language is a huge plus.
- Candidates with less experience can be considered for Internship roles.
The video editor is responsible for selecting and assembling video and audio materials with the tenets of the art of storytelling. This material may consist of pre-edited video clips, raw camera footage, graphics and sound.
The video editor should be creative and should have the ability to multi-task as required. Project management skills are also necessary.
The video editor reports directly to the lead/senior video editor.
Send application and portfolio link to