- Two or more years of experience video editing in a commercial post-production or broadcast environment is required.
- Experience with deadline-oriented promotions, short form or long form broadcast work is critical.
- Should be creative and have the ability to multi-task as required.
- Project management skills are also necessary.
- Must have strong working knowledge of editing and graphics applications including: Apple Final Cut Studio and the Adobe Production suite.
- Must be familiar with any digital video and audio peripherals necessary for editing.
- Must know third party plug-ins, multiple formats (HD) and related test equipment for digital video and audio.
- Fluency in Mandarin or any other international language is a huge plus.
- Candidates with less experience can be considered for Internship roles.
Job Description :
The video editor is responsible for selecting and assembling video and audio materials with the tenets of the art of storytelling. This material may consist of pre-edited video clips, raw camera footage, graphics and sound.
The video editor should be creative and should have the ability to multi-task as required. Project management skills are also necessary.
The video editor reports directly to the lead/senior video editor.
Send application and portfolio link to